Understanding how information is collected on the Toiletio.com:
Information you can provide to us
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide this information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as email address), date of birth or other such information when you subscribe to our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site.
You can also provide personal information about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions on the Site. Please be aware that the information you post can be viewed or recorded by anyone who visits the Site, so you should avoid posting confidential or personal information that you would not like to make publicly available.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit Toiletio.com
When you visit the Site, we and our third party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies. Information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, data about streams clicks (which shows the page-by-page path that you choose when browsing the Site). We or our third party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information that you choose to provide.
To manage our automatic collection of data, we may place tags (often called “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that associate web pages with specific web servers and their cookies, and they can be used for various purposes, such as counting the number of visitors on the Site, analyzing how users navigate the Site, estimating the number of the emails we send actually open and what articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
Google site statistics
To measure performance, Google uses small text strings (cookies) that are placed on your computer when you click on an advertisement. Cookies usually remain active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit certain pages of the advertiser’s website during this period, both Google and the advertiser will be able to determine that you have seen an advertisement provided by Google. You can read more about Google site statistics here.
Do not track signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services that you visit. There is currently no consensus among industry participants regarding the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, Toiletio.com is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party applications, tools, widgets and plugins that may appear on the Site (such as Facebook Like buttons) may also use automated means to collect information about your interactions with these features. This collection of information is governed by the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information collected on Toiletio.com for a variety of purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you contact us with a question and provide your email address, we will use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use the information we collect from you and through the Site to:
- Provide the products and services you request (for example, when you subscribe to our email newsletter);
- Respond to inquiries, questions and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer you products and services through marketing communications or direct you to portions of this Site or other websites that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with advertisements, content and offers based on your interests and online activities from us or third parties;
- Communicate and manage your participation in events, programs, contests and other offers or promotions;
- Carry out, evaluate and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site; analyzing and improving the user experience on the Site; evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
- Analyze data on the use of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis and financial analysis);
- Protect, detect and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other obligations; as well as
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests and our company policies.
How can we share information
Our agents, suppliers, consultants and other service providers may have access to the information we collect through the Site in order to perform work on our behalf. These parties are required to maintain confidentiality and are prohibited from using the personal data collected through the Site for purposes other than providing the assistance requested. In addition, we may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If required by law, order or legal process (for example, by a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies such as law enforcement agencies, including to comply with national security requirements;
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- In terms of analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including reorganization, dissolution or liquidation) In such case, we will endeavor to provide you with commercially reasonable notice, such as email and / or notice on our website, of any change in ownership incompatible new uses of your personal information and choices you may have with respect to your personal information; as well as
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Data storage and access
We will only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was stored, for example, so that you can use the Website and its products or provide you with services. In some cases, we may retain data for longer periods of time to comply with applicable laws (including retention of documents), resolve disputes with any parties, or otherwise as necessary to conduct our business.
Unsubscribe from emails.
To unsubscribe from a specific newsletter, please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of this electronic newsletter.
Disable local shared objects.
We may use other types of local storage that work in a similar way, but are stored in different parts of your computer and not in regular browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its local HTML5 storage, or delete the information contained in its local HTML5 storage.
Third Party Ad Network Options.
How we protect personal data
We provide appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect the personal data you provide from accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, the security of information transmitted on the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and you take a certain risk regarding the security of information that you provide through any website, including this one.
If you have a request for data security, you can contact us by email email@example.com. To request an invitation to our bug reward program to submit reports of vulnerabilities found on Toiletio.com, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from Toiletio.com to other sites
Polls and quizzes
While visiting Toiletio.com, you may have the opportunity to participate in surveys, quizzes, or other interactive features that ask for information about you, your opinions and preferences.
This Site is not intended or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete any such information.
If we propose to make any material changes, we will post a prominent notice on the Toiletio.com home page to notify you of the material change to this policy, and we will indicate at the top of the policy the date it was last updated. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to contact us
You can also write at:
The Toiletio Company
Avenue 1, 25,
New York, NY 10005
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use issue that we have not properly addressed, please contact us at email@example.com.