The “Site” or “The Toiletio” must include any information or services provided by Toiletio.com, regardless of the medium, and must include, without limitation, any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications that we provide. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to change, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it with or without notice.
The site is not intended for users under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, do not use the Site or provide us with any personal information.
We do not make any representations that the Site or any of its content is available or appropriate. Accessing the Site may be illegal for certain individuals or in certain countries. If you access the Site, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations.
The information available through the Site is provided for informational purposes only on an “as is” basis at the sole risk of the user. Toiletio.com makes no warranties as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of the information, and is not responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information or for any user reliance on the information. The user is solely responsible for verifying information suitable for personal use.
3. Our right to change these Terms of Service
5. Intellectual property of Toiletio.com
Your limited license to our intellectual property
Toiletio.com Trademarks and Logos
The terms Toiletio.com and other Toiletio.com trademarks and service marks, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of The Toiletio or its subsidiaries or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Toiletio. All other names, logos, product and service names, drawings and slogans on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Use of information on the site
We are under no obligation and you should not expect us to view content on our Site, including User Contributions (defined below) or contributions from our independent contributors.
About our participants
Please do not rely on the content of the Site, including User Contributions and the content of our independent contractors. The Content is provided for general informational purposes only and may never be tailored to your unique personal circumstances and needs.
You acknowledge and agree that any trust or action that you take in violation of your agreement with us is at your sole and exclusive risk, and Toiletio.com shall not be liable to you in any way.
You also acknowledge and agree that communication on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, is at your own risk and is not covered by any privileges or confidentiality obligations that might apply if you received your own professional advice.
7. Prohibited use of the site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, requesting personal information or otherwise.
- To transmit or facilitate the sending of any promotional or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “happiness letters,” “spam,” or any other similar request.
- Impersonate Toiletio.com, an employee, another user, or any other natural or legal person (including but not limited to the use of email addresses or pseudonyms associated with any of the above).
- Take any other action that restricts or interferes with the use or enjoyment of the Site by anyone, or that, in our opinion, could harm Toiletio or the users of the Site or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
- To “clean” or disaggregate data from the Site (manually or automatically) for any commercial, marketing purposes, as well as for the purpose of collecting or improving data.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other materials or mechanisms that are harmful or technologically dangerous.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the operation of any part of the Site, the server on which it is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise, try to interfere with the normal operation of the Site.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
9. DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER TOiletio, ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS ARE NOT DESIGNATED. INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, OR RESULTING FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A RESULT OF OR ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL CLAIMS REGARDING TOiletio INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND YOUR CONTRACTOR’S REPRESENTATIVES, ACCEPTOR).
10. Third party links, ads, websites and content
We do not view or track any websites, advertisements or other media associated with or available through the Site, and are not responsible for the content of any such third party advertisements or linked websites. Before purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are encouraged to check prices, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Toiletio.com nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors will accept any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based on the information provided on the Site, and we will not receive or view complaints about such purchases.
ANY REASON OR CLAIM COULD EFFECT FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, OR THE SITE MUST BE ACCEPTED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE REASON IS APPLICABLE. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DISCLAIM SUCH CAUSE OR CLAIM AFTER SUCH DATE.
12. Full consent
13. How to contact us
This site is operated by Toiletio, located at:
Avenue 1, 25,
New York, NY 10005.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other messages regarding the Site should be sent to: email@example.com.
Requests to use and reproduce content posted on Toiletio.com should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting Toiletio.com!